How to choose concrete pump truck manufacturers
With the increasing demand in the market, concrete pump truck manufacturers are springing up, and the quality is also uneven. So how do you choose the right pump manufacturer? In fact, it is very simple. There are five tips:
1. Before purchasing a concrete pump truck, you can find out the basic information of a manufacturer by checking the product's identification certificate, type test report, test report of special vehicle inspection items, motor vehicle catalog number, quality system certification certificate etc.
2. The length and model of the concrete pump truck should be considered according to the construction conditions and environment, concrete construction plan, concrete pump form and specific conditions. In principle, it should be selected as large as possible to meet the minimum pumping demand. A variety of construction needs to improve production efficiency. Concrete pump trucks have flexibility. The higher the height of the boom, the greater the casting height and fabric radius, and the stronger the construction adaptability. High-beam concrete pump trucks should be used in construction.
3. The product performance of the concrete pump truck should adhere to a high starting point when selecting the type. If a high-value concrete pump truck is used, the standard requirements for its products also need to be improved. The quality of the main components of the product, from the intrinsic quality to the appearance quality, must be compatible with the high value of the vehicle.
4. Concrete pump trucks use full hydraulic technology, so consider whether all hydraulic technology is advanced and hydraulic vision quality. Because the power is derived from the engine, in addition to considering the performance and quality of the engine, it is also necessary to consider the performance, bearing capacity and quality of the chassis.
5. The operation control system on the concrete pump truck is equipped with manual, wired and wireless control methods. The wired control is convenient and flexible. The wireless remote control can be operated at a long distance. Once the circuit fails, manual operation can be adopted.
It’s not difficult to choose concrete pump truck manufacturers once you master the tips above. Good luck with your purchasing!